Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
T

Community Accepted Solution

Vostro 3559, troubles resetting it

Firstly, I've very little idea or knowledge about technology, I'm hoping any advice offered is in the form of baby steps. I have a Vostro 3559 laptop, for the life of me, I'm trying to do a factory reset through settings > reset this PC . get started > remove everything > local reinstall,

Question

Can I Fit AMD RX 580 4GB In My Dell Vostro 430?

I don't know if I can fit. If I can fit it please tell me.

Question

XPS 13 9370, why so many recovery partitions?

I am very confused- why does this XPS-13 have so many recovery partitions? Do i need them all and if not, which one do I need to save and then kill the rest and integrate the space into my primary active partition? Thanks for your help. All the best steve rose

Question

Dell latitude 7210 2 in 1 microsd maximum capacity?

As per title says, what is the maximum capacity of the microsd card in the dell latitude 7210 2 in 2? Is it only 512GB?  Is it 1TB?  Or is it 2TB? 

Question

Area-51m R2, power supply (one of the two) doesn't work anymore

Hello, I have this Alienware product. I start to have a doubt concerning the quality of the Alienware products, second Alienware I have, always a problem. In the mean time, they were not honest with me concerning the warranty of my second product. So to day, I am only able to run my laptop

Question

Can I power my laptop / charge it through the USB-C port (Vostros 5502)?

My Vostros 5502 uses a 65 Watt Power Adapter (19.5v DC). It also has a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port with DisplayPort alt mode/Power Delivery. If I don't have the Dell power adapter with me, can I power the Vostros using its USB-C port and a USB-C phone charger.  If so, do I need a 65 watt phone

Question

m16 R1, Thunderbolt 4 Bus power needed for dual NVMe SSD enclosures

I am trying to simultaneously connect two ACASIS 40Gbps M.2 NVMe SSD enclosures (Model TBU 405 Pro), each have w/built in fan for thermal/cooling. Our M16 R1 laptop allows enough thunderbolt BUS power to run 1 of the enclosures, but when attempting to connect the 2nd enclosure, Windows 11 complains

Question

Official Solution

Precision 7770 - BIOS 1.18.0 - Overall system performance degradation.

To whom it may concern / can help ... a few hours ago i did upgraded the BIOS from version 1.16.0 to 1.18.0 and what became instantly noticeably is an overall system performance degradation. Most worse became playing videos through the MPV Software, during first seconds of playback the video compl

Question

My Dell only wants to record microphone sounds

I bought a refurbished Latitude 5491 (Win 11 Pro) several months ago, and in general am very happy with it. I have a minor issue that's making me crazy.  I like to record streamed music, and have used a couple of different programs for many years through several iterations of Windows.  Th

Question

Precision 7740 power supply within TB16 Dock

Hello, I'm writting with an idea to use TB16 docking station with 7740. Will it work if I connect a 240W power supply directly to laptop and lower wattage power supply to dock?

Question

Chromebook 3100, get files back?

I accidentally "Powerwashed" my Chromebook 3100 and I need to know how to get all of my files back. This computer had very important work and school documents on it and they are now gone. I tried to do what Google said and press Ctrl + Shift + Alt + R twice to pull up the button that says "Powerwash

Question

Ram

Hi, I have a Dell G15 5511, I was wondering if I could add another 16gb to my system with already 8gb (up to 24gb), or if it would be incompatible? Thanks

Question

XPS 13 9300, volume stuck at max level, #2

<Started your own thread. DELL-Admin> Hello! I've been having this exact problem since 2022. @colefeldmann, did you solve it? The volume is by default at its maximum, no matter what number the slider shows. Also the audio jack is really faulty. It works after every boot up but it just stops

Question

Inspiron 5502 cannot detect any bluetooth device

My Inspiron 5502 cannot detect any bluetooth device. The bluetooth seems normal in the settings. However, my earphone, speaker, and cell phone didn't show up in the bluetooth list. I've tried to reinstall the bluetooth in the device manager and update the driver several times but the problem is stil

Question

Fastest processor for Dell Latitude 5440

Hi, Does anyone know what the fastest CPU is that my new Dell Latitude 5440 can support? Thanks, Jozef  

Question

XPS 15 9560, battery charging, AC power issues

My XPS 15 9560 would randomly charge and refused to run on AC power when plugged in. I've owned my XPS 15 9560 since 2018 and am on my second 130W charger. I brought it to a local tech shop and was told that my laptop should still run on AC power even with its very tired original battery. He even tr

Question

XPS L702x USB Boot

Hi, I have an old device "Dell XPS L702x" that I would like to restore to functionality. I have bought a new SSD drive and installed it. I made a bootable USB drive based on Microsoft instructions, but now have trouble getting the PC to boot from it. I put the stick in the USB2.0 slot, it's not dete

Question

Installing NVME with heatsink inside a Dell Latitude 3250.

Hello! I wanted to ask if i can install an ssd NVME such as the Wd Black Sn850x 1tb M2 Nvme (model WDS100T2XHE-00BCA0) that comes with a heatsink inside a Dell Latitude 3520? Will it fit or will the heatsink be to tall for the laptop?

Question

Unable to resetup right index fingerprint for login as receive that fingerprint is too similar to one that's already setup

My lnspiron 16 Plus 7610 recently stopped recognising my right index finger so I removed fingerprint login from Windows. On trying to readd fingerprint login back I get the error after fully scanning my fingerprint "Sorry, something went wrong. That fingerprint is too similar to one that's already s

Question

Dell Latitude 5431 + Dell P3223DE -> external LCD is not able to go to stand-by

Hi, I have problem with my laptop Latitude 5431 and LCD Dell P3223DE connected through USB-C power delivery. LCD monitor is not able to go standby mode and there is still backlight turned ON, but Laptop's LCD is OFF. How to reproduce: Scenario 1: Laptop with connected P3223DE is locked by inactivit

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!